Niko Breed *Having some time off I decide to spend it with my breedmate Renata. Walking into our
room I find her curled up on the bed with a book. She looks over at me as I
unbutton my shirt and start to work on my leathers.* "Niko what are you
doing?" Oh I think you'll find out in a second. Climbing up on the bed I
take the book out of her hand and toss it over my shoulder. She rolls over as
she wraps her hands around my neck. I bury my face in her hair. Taking in the
sweet fragrance of her shampoo. Running my nose up the column of her neck.
Feeling her shiver as I continue to her ear. My tongue darts out and takes her
earlobe into my mouth.* Oh babe...you...smell so good. *My pelvis grinds
against her hips. Letting her know just how she effects me.*
Niko Breed *I can feel my fangs lengthen, dragging them up the soft skin behind her ear. My hands find the hem of her shirt and go up underneath it. Cupping her swollen breast. Careful not to pull to hard on her sensitive nipples. Hearing her sudden intake of breath as I run my fingers around her nipple. She brings her hips up next to mine. Pushing against me. Bringing my lips next to hers slowly and gently rubbing them against hers. My tongue slips out and traces her lips. She opens her mouth and my tongue plunders her mouth. Slow at first and then her tastes gets to me and I take what I want.* I want you naked...like now! "Oh yes Niko...I need you so much."
Renata Breed ~wrapping
my arms around his neck i try to get closer, moaning i arch my back, licking my
tongue along his fangs, pulling back my hands move down his chest lifting my
leg to drape over his hip i roll my hips to get closer~ baby please...~my head
falls back baring my neck to his gaze, my pulse speeding up with my need~
Niko Breed *Seeing her pulse beating wildly my tongue slides over it. I pierce her soft skin with my fangs. She feels the pleasure/pain of it and moans. Her blood tastes so sweet. Unlike any other I've ever had or want. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Taking my fill, I reach over to the night stand beside the bed and cut a gash in my neck. After throwing it down on the floor I bring her head up to my neck to let her feed from me. She lies back down and I see some blood still on her lips. Leaning down I lick it off her lips and kiss her. Turning her on her side so that I'm not putting pressure on the baby. One had wrapped around her cupping her breast the other on her mound. One finger slips through her folds. Her intake of breath encourages me to go on.* You're so wet and hot babe.
Renata Breed ~whimpering my hands tighten on his back as he drinks, moaning against his neck as I drink my fill of him, smiling as he turns me to my side and takes command of my body, arching I open wider for him, shaking my hands grip his as he holds me~ please baby...oh god fuck me now...~reaching back I palm his length, moaning at the silky texture over steal as I stroke him in time to his strokes of my core~ NIkO!! ~nearly orgasming from just his touch my hand tightens around him~ please...NIKO!!
Niko Breed *Not
being one to make a woman beg I enter her in one swift motion. Feeling how hot
and wet she is. The tightness of her core is almost my undoing. Throwing her
leg a little more over my hip so that I can move even further into her. Her
moaning and breathing pick up as my pace quickens. My fingers find her hardened
little nub. Rolling that between my fingers her core sends little quivers.
Telling me that her climax is coming soon. Taking hold of her clit I squeeze it
sending her orgasm shooting through her. Her core milks my cock. My balls
tighten up as I empty myself into her.* Oh babe... That was amazing. Gets
better everytime.
Renata Breed ~panting
I whimper as he pulls from my body, I lick my lips and his wrist and watch
amazed as ever as my bite heals within moments, my whole body sated as I turn
to my back and look up at him, I run my fingers through his hair and chuckle~
you are the amazing my breed, you make it so I think I can fly just when
you touch me ~smiling I lean up and kiss him on the lips, snuggling against his
side, my body heavy with sleep but still in need of him, I run my hand down his
chest~ up for round two?

No comments:
Post a Comment