Friday, August 23, 2013

Craving Chocolate

Niko Breed   *With Renata wanting chocolate and wanting to keep my breedmate a very happy woman. What else could I do but cover myself in it.* Oh babe I've got something for you.

Renata Breed ~panting my eyes widen as I see him covered in chocolate~ oh you do do you? ~smiling wide~ and what would that be ~giggles as I run my finger down his chest~

Niko Breed *My hand grabs her ass. Pulling her closer. Chocolate gets all over her clothes as I kiss her deep and hard. Taking her hand and placing it on my hard cock.* Oh I think you can figure it out. It's...hard...and long, and only for you.

Renata Breed ~moaning against his lips I gasp a little and slowly moves my hand up and down his shaft~ oh I have an idea what that is...but I think I need a few more clues...~pulling back just a little I run my thumb along his tip, smiling wide at his growls~ something wrong baby?


Niko Breed *Biting down on my lip hard enough to draw blood.* Babe you're playing with fire and just might get burnt. *My hands come to the buttons of her shirt. Grabbing the sides in my hand, ripping the buttons off as I pull.* You won't be needing this anymore. Besides it's got chocolate all over it.

Renata Breed ~giggling I arch a little into his touch~ I never liked that shirt anyway...it makes me look fat...~leaning up I lick at the trail of his blood that drips from lip~ and I like playing with the type of fire that you have baby...has the right kind of heat...

Niko Breed *Smiling as I feel her hunger. Knowing just what she needs. I look into her eyes and see desire burning bright for me there. Wondering what the hell I ever did to get her. Reaching down, pushing her pants and panties down her thighs as I go. Smearing the chocolate too. Standing and looking her up and down.* Hmmm...seems like you've got some on you too. Guess I'll have to clean you up.

Renata Breed ~shaking with pleasure I lick my lips my eyes glazing over with my need~ I guess you will, but first ~smiles as I sweep my leg out and catch him behind his knees and watches as he falls to the floor, giggling I quickly move to straddle his waist~ it usually takes more than that to get you on the floor babes...

Niko Breed *Smiling as I look up at her.* Hmmm...babe You can tackle me anytime you want to. *Using my fingers to smear chocolate all over her gorgeous breasts. Flicking her nipples to bring them to hard peaks.*

Renata Breed ~my back arches and I whimper low..my whole body turned on and wanting this breed beneath me, my hands move up my tummy and pressing his hands tighter against my nipples, moaning I whimper low~ baby...fuck that feels...~my breasts have become so sensitive that I can nearly cum just from his touch on them~

Niko Breed *Sitting up and taking them into my mouth. Rolling them with my tongue. My hand goes to her stomach. Feeling my son move inside her. Biting down on her nipple just hard enough that she arches into my mouth. Her breathing pick up. I hear her heart beat faster too.* "Oh Niko...I need you." *I bite my wrist and hold it up to her lips. She takes my wrist in her hands as she brings her lips to my wrist.*

Renata Breed ~my body trembles at his touch, my back arches closer to him and my head falls back, licking my lips my hand runs gently along his skin before I run my tongue along his flesh, moaning my hips roll against him as I try to get closer feeling my body tighten with my orgasm wanting more I pull harder on his wrist~

Niko Breed *Flipping her onto her back as I slide my hard cock inside her. Damn she's hot and wet and so tight. Moving my hips in and out. The bite on my wrist seals up. Taking both her hands in mine and placing them above her head. Kissing her lips once again. Picking up speed at her moans.* Oh Ren you're so hot.

Renata Breed ~gasping I stare up at him, my pleasure building and burning through me, arching up I roll my hips and take him deeper, shaking my head~ you are...hotter...~my mind blanks and the force of my orgasm starts to roll over me, my head falls back as I arch up and I scream~ NIKO!!!!

Niko Breed *Her screams turn me on even more if that's even possible. Before her first climax is over her second is right there upon her. Making her ride it out. Her eyes spot my fangs lengthen. Without saying anything she turns her head. Offering me her neck. I strike hard and fast. Pulling her sweet nectar down my throat. Sealing the mark as I take her.* Oh damn you taste good on my tongue.

Renata Breed ~my eyes widen at that sight of his fangs, turning my head I whimper as he bites hard and deep, knowing he won't take more that he needs, I arch up and start to orgasm again, my breathing stalls in my chest and I scream, licking my lips I smile and smooth my hand along his chest~ I would say that you taste good, but you would argue with me ~feeling him swell further in my core I know that he is close~ please baby...I...~my body jerks against him and I scream out again as my orgasm hits me again...~

Niko Breed *Her walls milk my cock as she orgasms. Needing me to give over what it wants.* Ssshhh...babe. I know what you need. *Feeling her muscles grip me again with another climax coming upon her. As she lets go again so do I. My hot seed shots out of me. Coating her inner walls. She screams my name again as I growl out in pleasure.* Damn babe...You're gonna be the death of me.


Renata Breed ~smiling as I fall back to the floor, whimpering as our bodies ride out the last of our pleasure, my hands along his chest and up his neck~ nope I am here to keep you alive baby...~giggling I lean up and kiss him softly~ sorry about the chocolate, I guess we will have to try it again later ~smiles~ now take me to bed...~smiling as he lifts me up and carries me to our bed, knowing that we will have to do some washing in the morning..~ love you Niko...

No comments:

Post a Comment