Wednesday, June 15, 2016

{Status} Niko comes bearing a gift

~smiling sweetly as I open the large box my mate set down in front of me~ what's this babe? ~his look full of promise as if the box holds the secrets of the world, playing with the ribbon I prolong his torment before greedily tearing open the package, my eyes grow round seeing the black leather~ babe?


 Niko Breed *Smiling wide as I see how happy she is at the gift. Reaching for the leather bond handle. Letting the leather strips pass through my fingers. The smell of the leather permeates the air. Looking into her eyes I see her lick her lips and bite the corner of her lip.* What do you think it is babe?

 Renata Breed ~my body trembles seeing the leather play between his fingers, I smile and move closer to him, stroking my hand along his leg, my eyes light up with need~ oh I don't know babe, something that will bring me pleasure? ~nearly holding my hands out to him to be tied together~

 Niko Breed Oh my sweet girl. This will defiantly bring you pleasure. *Reaching into the box to pull out the other item. Rope that I had made just for her. It was not to rough or soft. Rough enough just to give her a bite but not enough to scratch that gorgeous smooth skin. Taking her hands and binding them together slipping my finger in to make sure they aren't too tight. Stripping her of her shoes and pants. Sliding her panties down with my teeth. Taking her scent into my lungs.* MMMM....baby girl. You smell good enough to eat. *My fang sliding up the inside of her thigh.*

 Renata Breed ~my head falls back and I whimper with pleasure as the end of the fangs move along my skin, shifting closer I fist my hands to keep from reaching out, I only let my mate dominate me and when he does...mentally fanning myself I let him lead me to the bed and lay down, panting with need~ then I am your feast my love....

 Niko Breed *Seeing this gorgeous woman come undone before my eyes is priceless. The trust that she has in me not to hurt her or take it too far is my undoing. Taking that trust to my heart as I tend to her every need. As her mate I take this very seriously. She's my undoing. She withers with pleasure from my hands. The feel of her smooth silky skin against mine is worth it all.* You're mine Sweets!

 Renata Breed ~shaking harder my eyes glaze over with pleasure, the rope gives enough sting to heighten my pleasure to then have the leather move over my body, biting my lip to keep from crying out I am undone but the sweet rumble of a growl coming from my mates chest, arching I finally cry out~ NIKO yours....always...

 Niko Breed *Taking all of her in. Loving her more than anything. Reaching over for my knife and cutting the ropes. Massaging her wrists wanting to feel her hands on my skin. Running my nose against the column of her neck. Licking the salt from her skin. Tucking her body next to mine.* Rest now baby girl...I'm here

 Renata Breed ~moaning again this time in sleepy pleasure, I smile and nuzzle his neck~ okay babe ~smiling I snuggle close love the scent and arms of my mate as it and him wrap around me~ love you...~drifting off my last thought was how to repay my mate for my pleasure~

No comments:

Post a Comment